Death is not exactly the most pleasant topic around. It is a highly unlikely conversation starter. But at the same time, it is an inevitable part of all our lives. Every individual is familiar with the concept of death due to the loss of someone at some point in their life. When you are busy in your mind dealing with the loss of a loved one, it is impossible to plan a whole funeral. Despite everything, it is a requirement. This is why funeral services are available. They offer several packages for funerals and plan the whole event on your behalf. You can grieve in peace without having to talk to flower deliveries or casket arrangement staff. The singapore funeral service varies according to the package selected.
Inclusions in a funeral package
- Venue: The first requirement to planning the funeral is deciding a venue. Keep in mind the average number of people you might want to call. Select an appropriate venue from the package based on it. The singapore funeral service varies with respect to the size of the venue selected.
- Transportation: The body needs to be transported from the hospital to the mortuary or the funeral home. Hearse vehicles are available under the funeral packages for all kinds of transportation concerning the dead body.
- Freezers: Some funeral services offer to store the body in freezers if the cremation is happening immediately. If the relatives live far away and require time to reach the funeral, the only option is to wait until they reach. Freezers can be set up to keep the body for the desired duration, without damaging it.
- Obituary: It may not be physically or mentally possible to call everyone and inform the death of an individual. This is why obituaries are printed and circulated. This way everyone can be informed about the death and details regarding the funeral service. This is not necessarily included in the offered services but can be customized upon request.
- Casket: Another major requirement. Decisions regarding open caskets, the size and material etc need to be made prior so that they can be arranged on time. Many funeral services offer a casket provision in their packages. If not, you can request it and pay the additional charges. The average rate of caskets in Singapore falls between $800 to $1000.
A standard funeral package price in Singapore lies at $3000 to $5000. The customization provisions available can be used to make the service according to your requirements. Pick one that fits your budget.