Are you all hyped about your big day and want everything to be in place? Well, in this article, we have listed out some questions that you should ask florist singapore before involving them in your wedding. To ensure every flower used for your wedding is the best, you need to ask a few things.
Some essential questions to ask the wedding florist
Here is a list of some questions that you need to look into before choosing a wedding florist.
About the wedding date
- Will the florist be available on your wedding date?
- How many will other events be scheduled on the same date?
- Would the florist do all the arrangements by themselves, or will they seek help from another florist?
- Would they be available for a walk-through of the venue before the wedding? If yes, would they charge for it?
- Will the bouquets and other flower arrangements happen before the wedding? If yes, how many days prior, and how will they be stored?
Doing a background research
- How long have they been in this business?
- How many weddings, events, and other occasions have they been a part of?
- Would they be able to show you a wedding floral arrangement portfolio for your reference?
The overall budget
- Is there any package that they provide, or can everything get customized?
- Can they work around your budget?
- Do they have a minimum floral budget, or can they adjust to your requirements?
- What are the best recommendations that can be given for budget maximization?
Consider the payment
- How is the floral arrangement priced?
- Will they be any delivery charges, or is it all-inclusive in the package?
- Will they be any additional charge for the setup of the décor?
- Are there any other extra charges that have not been mentioned?
- How much in advance do you need to pay to secure the services?
- What is the amount that needs to be deposited before the event?
- What are the various types of payment modes accepted by the florist?
- In case of order cancelation, what will be the refund policy?
- When is the latest that the florist can give you a finalized contract?
Talking to your florist and discussing your needs is the first step to doing things the right way. Apart from this, you should see that the wedding florist has taken similar contracts earlier. Check their references and see if they would be able to live up to your expectations.